Free Lines Arrow

Friday 31 July 2015

Real Life Horror Story

   On the last sunday, there is just me at my home. My parents just left for an annual dinner. After that i locked the door and i went to my room. After i changes into the pyjamas, i sat on the bed and started  servings the internet while completing my assignment. After a few hours, my stomach started to grumble so i decided to go downstairs to have some snacks in the kitchen. While i was searching for the snacks i heard something at the back door.

  A few minutes later, at first i thought it was my imagination but when i heard the noise for the third times it comes to my senses that something was wrong. My heart started pounding so fast that i stand still for five minutes trip. But the sounds was gone, it dissapear just like that. It freaks me out more. Curiousity get the best out of me, i decided to look around the whole house. I put down my snacks on the counter and i started to wonder around. I starts checking all the doors that i have locked. There is nobody in the house. I feels a little relieve, but it only last for a short time because i heard that sounds again.

   The sounds getting louder at that time. It frighten me and i turns back around into my room. Once i entered my room, i rushed to get my phone and started to call my parents but both of them were not answering. I thought its better i calm for myself first to avoid anything happened to me on that horror night. But i felt it was not a good idea. The whole of my body felt cold and i looked all around the room. The surroundings my room looked so dark and scarriest. After that, a few minutes later, suddenly i heard somebody called my name from the bathroom that was nearby with my room.

   I was shocked and walked slowly steps by steps to the bathroom to find out whose called my name. When i reached the bathroom, I glared my eyes around the bathroom and drag on the back of my neck suddenly I saw an apparently of ghost standing over me. I almost started to run upstairs my room, but unfortunately the ghost was blocking the way and stared at me. I so frightened and with a little courage, i started run away to my room.

   I breath deeply and wipe the sweat off of my forehead. I covered my whole body with blanket and push myself to sleep i hope that is just a nightmare but it was a reality. On the next day, everything come back to normal. I hope this is my last horror experience that i had.

Nurul Syuhada Bt. Saalimy
-PTM150705193

No comments:

Post a Comment